Key Takeaways from SMET inc2 NAMC Member Collaboration Event
On January 18th, NAMC members gathered at Velocity in Sterling Heights, Michigan for the Small Multi-Purpose Equipment Transport (SMET) Inc. 2 NAMC Member Collaboration Event. With a remarkable turnout of over 65 attendees from more than 40 different companies, this event provided an exceptional platform to foster competitive teaming opportunities for the SMET inc2 solicitation.
- Collaboration Importance: There's a significant demand for events that foster collaboration and support US government (USG) programs. These events are crucial for small and non-traditional defense companies possessing impactful technologies to gain access and visibility.
- Value of In-Person Interactions: Events that are focused and bring together the right audience in-person are found to be extremely valuable.
- Preparation Matters: Participants who came ready to discuss specific capabilities related to the event's theme were more notable.
- Importance of Relationships: The role of building and maintaining relationships continues to be a pivotal aspect of such gatherings.
- Supporting Warfighters: The ultimate goal of advancing the best capabilities for warfighters remains unchanged.
- Winter Logistics: Operating in Southeast Michigan during the winter presents unique challenges, but it is emphasized that these can be overcome.
Contact and Engagement
- For inquiries about NAMC or for guidance on maximizing opportunities with the consortium, interested parties are encouraged to reach out.