The NAMC is open to any and all traditional and nontraditional, large and small, for-profit companies, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations with ground vehicle and robotics technological capabilities.
STEP 1: Online Application
Complete the online membership application. Make sure to upload all necessary documents when prompted.
- The following information and documents are required to complete this application:
- Company Information: FEIN, DUNS, CAGE
- DD2345 certification (required upload)
- FOCI Mitigation Plan (if relevant)
- Contact info for: Key Contact, Contractual Contact, Financial Contact
- Diversity Information (Women Owned, Veteran Owned, SVDOB, etc.)
- Non-Proprietary PDF describing applicant's business and capabilities (required upload)
- Company Logo (optional)
STEP 2: Application Confirmation
You will receive an e-mail confirming your submission and advising as to any missing or incomplete material.
STEP 3: Review Process
Each application will be reviewed by the NAMC Executive Director and considered for approval by the NAMC Executive Committee. Upon acceptance, you will be notified through the primary contact’s email listed in this application.
Once accepted, membership dues are a flat $500 annual fee per company. Invoices are prorated for new members based on the fiscal year of Oct-1 through Sept-30. All current members are invoiced $500 in October for the following year’s dues. Dues must be paid in full in order to submit proposals against DME opportunities.