The NAMC is open to any and all traditional and nontraditional, large and small, for-profit companies, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations with ground vehicle and robotics technological capabilities.
A complete application packet consists of the following documents:
- Completed and signed Application. Note: For the digital and e-mail protocols, download and digitally fill out this application and add your digital signature (how to sign a PDF). Save this document locally adding the submission entityas a file suffix (i.e. ApplicationAgreement_[entityName].pdf)
- DD2345 certification
- PDF Describing Applicant’s Business and Capabilities
Submit the application packet via one of the following methods.
- Digital Protocol – Go to (website.url/application) and fill out a short form, upload the completed and signed application and all supporting documents, and click “Submit”.
- Email Protocol – Attach the completed and signed application and all supporting documents in an email addressed to Cindi Bousley firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject field of NAMC Application.
- Fax Protocol – Fax all pages of the completed and signed application and all supporting documents to the attention of Cindi Bousley at 734-995-1150.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your submission and advising as to any missing or incomplete material.
Each application will be reviewed by the NAMC Executive Director and considered for approval by the NAMC Executive Committee. Upon acceptance you will be notified through the primary contact’s email listed in this application.