NAMC is pleased to announce that we have completed our final down select to six finalists for the NAMC Smart Motor Pool (SMP) Pitch Competition.
FINALISTS ANNOUNCED | NAMC Smart Motor Pool (SMP) Pitch Competition
Congratulations to the companies below selected by Army Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who will now present their pitches on 10 August at GVSETS to a panel of SME judges. Awards will be presented to the pitch competition winner(s) at 11:45 AM on 11 August by senior Army leaders at GVSETS.
Our finalists and their proposed solutions in alphabetical order are:
- Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI), Voice-directed Maintenance & Inspection
- BAE Systems, Commanders Analytics and Reporting Tool (CART) – a PPMx and Decision Support Tool
- Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), Improved Readiness through the Development of a Mobile Maintenance Application
- MCM Learning Inc, On-Demand Imbedded Training Tool
- Oshkosh Defense LLC, Technical Proficiency Solutions
- Raytheon Missiles and Defense, Intelligent Interactive Motor Pool Management (I2M2)
Congratulations to all of our finalists and all those that participated in the pitch competition. We will continue to build on the success and solutions that meet end-user challenges in this ever-evolving space.
We look forward to seeing you at GVSETS next month! Please visit us at the NAMC booth. More details below.
Jon St. John | Sr. Programs Director | JonS@NAMConsortium.org
Important: This is a NAMC sponsored prize competition with the goal of showcasing our members and other innovative organizations' solutions to challenges identified within the SMP report that NAMC produced.